Deqani-ks
Deqani-ks Forum - Welcome

Mire se vini ne Deqani-ks Forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Deqani-ks Forum, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deqani-ks
Deqani-ks Forum - Welcome

Mire se vini ne Deqani-ks Forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Deqani-ks Forum, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.
Deqani-ks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Math v3.0.1184

Shko poshtë

Microsoft Math v3.0.1184  Empty Microsoft Math v3.0.1184

Mesazh nga Shooter-Ks Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Microsoft Math v3.0.1184

Microsoft Math v3.0.1184  MicrosoftMath
Shooter-Ks
Shooter-Ks
Legjend
Legjend

Numri i postimeve : 5077
PIKE : 6303
Popullariteti Popullariteti : 41
Data e regjistrimit : 11/06/2010
Mosha : 28

http://www.deqani-ks.all-up.com

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Microsoft Math v3.0.1184  Empty Re: Microsoft Math v3.0.1184

Mesazh nga Shooter-Ks Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Info:

Microsoft Math full-featured graphing calculator with 3-D technology helps students visualize and graph math and science equations.It helps students get school work done quickly and easily. With a full-featured graphing calculator that�s designed to work just like a handheld calculator, Microsoft Math offers a wide range of additional tools to help students with complex mathematics
Shooter-Ks
Shooter-Ks
Legjend
Legjend

Mesazh nga Shooter-Ks Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Features & Benefits:

Get help with math and science homework. With Microsoft Math, students can learn to solve equations step-by-step, while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry and calculus.
Microsoft Math provides a set of mathematical tools that helps students get school work done quickly and easily. With a full-featured graphing calculator that�s designed to work just like a handheld calculator, Microsoft Math offers a wide range of additional tools to help students with complex mathematics.

Top features in Microsoft Math include:
- Graphing Calculator Gives students extensive graphing and equation-solving capabilities, with large 2D and enhanced 3D color graphs to help them visualize problems and concepts.
- Step-by-Step Equation Solver Provides students with step-by-step solutions to many math problems from basic math to calculus.
- Formulas and Equations Library Puts more than 100 common equations and formulas in a single location.
- Triangle Solver Helps students explore the relationships between the parts of triangles.
- Unit Conversion Tool Makes it easy for students to convert different units of measurement.
- New! Ink Handwriting Support Works with Tablet and Ultra-Mobile PCs, so students can write out problems by hand and have them recognized by Microsoft Math.
Shooter-Ks
Shooter-Ks
Legjend
Legjend