Deqani-ks
Deqani-ks Forum - Welcome

Mire se vini ne Deqani-ks Forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Deqani-ks Forum, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deqani-ks
Deqani-ks Forum - Welcome

Mire se vini ne Deqani-ks Forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Deqani-ks Forum, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.
Deqani-ks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MiNODLogin 3.8.1.2

Shko poshtë

Mesazh 

MiNODLogin 3.8.1.2 Empty MiNODLogin 3.8.1.2

MiNODLogin 3.8.1.2 73f14i
MiNODLogin 3.8.1.2 | 1.48 MB

MiNODLogin is a small application that will help us take our daily mark ESET antivirus (ESET Smart Security and NOD32 Antivirus). Its operation is simple and practical, leaving first installed the default one after you leave the antivirus integrated on each subsequent startup of the operating system checks whether the license will still work if you leave it works otherwise enter another, thus This prevents the antivirus out for lack of license.

This method is always recommended to have the virus a day since the cracks, patches and other changes the registry settings or even disable antivirus to apply. If we use MiNODLogin is as if we have a legal antivirus (using the license) and that we avoid a strain virus, trojan or any of those keys on pages searched specimens are rare.

DOWNLOAD

hotfile.com MiNODLogin3.8.1.2.rar.html
Linddt
Linddt
WebMaster
WebMaster

Numri i postimeve : 6458
PIKE : 10002
Popullariteti Popullariteti : 141
Data e regjistrimit : 11/06/2010

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Share this post on: reddit