Deqani-ks
Deqani-ks Forum - Welcome

Mire se vini ne Deqani-ks Forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Deqani-ks Forum, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deqani-ks
Deqani-ks Forum - Welcome

Mire se vini ne Deqani-ks Forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Deqani-ks Forum, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.
Deqani-ks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jam Power Screen Capture v7.1.0.264

Shko poshtë

Mesazh 

Jam Power Screen Capture v7.1.0.264     Empty Jam Power Screen Capture v7.1.0.264

Jam Power Screen Capture v7.1.0.264     2dsjrcm

Jam Power Screen Capture v7.1.0.264
With Power Screen Capture, you can capture screen from your desktop with high quality. Besides, it offers you the function of capturing video and image from other devices, DV and TV tuner. A list displays all the files captured by Power Screen Capture, and then you can view, copy, delete and rename these files freely and easily! Various settings let you set video compression codec, audio compression codec, output frame size and frame rate. You can also set properties of each capture device, preview and record real-time video, watch TV (TV Tuner is installed), add water mark or texts on video or image, etc.
Features:
- Capture screen from your desktop.
- Capture video and image from DV, TV Tuner and other devices.
- Preview and record real-time video.
- Record video and even sound (audio device connected).
- Browse or edit captured media files.
- Set hotkey to activate screen capturing instantly.
- Set properties of capture device.
- Set multiple video and audio encoder settings.
- Adjust output settings for high quality files.
Download:
http://www.digzip.com/files/1ZGVUUOR/jam.p.s.cap.v7.1.0.264.html_www.freshwap.net
Digzip is a multi-hosting service That allows you to upload files to many file hosting services with just one click. Files are Stored on rapidshare, hotfile, depositfiles, fileserve, freakshare and more...
Akili
Akili
Legjend
Legjend

Numri i postimeve : 2977
PIKE : 3413
Popullariteti Popullariteti : 4
Data e regjistrimit : 09/08/2010

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Share this post on: reddit

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:
Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi