Deqani-ks
Deqani-ks Forum - Welcome

Mire se vini ne Deqani-ks Forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Deqani-ks Forum, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deqani-ks
Deqani-ks Forum - Welcome

Mire se vini ne Deqani-ks Forum, Ju ftojme qe te Regjistroheni, ne menyre qe te keni aksese ne te gjitha kategorit dhe temat, ne Deqani-ks Forum, mund te gjeni Shoqeri, Filma Shqip dhe te huaj, Muziken me te re 2011, DVD Humore shqip, Keshilla Mjeksore, Diskutime, Video Klipe, Kuriozitete, dhe Lajmet me te reja nga vendi dhe bota.
Deqani-ks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interpretimi dhe praktikimi i EKGse

Shko poshtë

Interpretimi dhe praktikimi i EKGse Empty Interpretimi dhe praktikimi i EKGse

Mesazh nga No.i.d Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 pm

George J. Taylor, “150 Practice ECGs: Interpretation and Review”
Wiley-Blackwell | 2005-12-12 | 140510483X | 272 p | pdf | 3.6 M
The third edition of 150 Practice ECGs: Interpretation and Review combines practice tracings with clinical cardiology, providing students with the practical knowledge necessary to read, interpret, and understand ECGs. This essential review book is organized into three sections: introductory text reviewing ECG diagnostic criteria, pathophysiology, and clinical correlation; 150 ECG tracings with a brief clinical history; and interpretation and teaching points for each of the 150 ECGs.

150 Practice ECGs: Interpretation and Review, 3rd Edition is ideal as an introductory text for medical and nursing students at any stage of training, for residents and fellows as a refresher before board exams, and for the sophisticated student/teacher as a comprehensive teaching file.

Summary: Great book for clinically important 12 Lead Interpretation
Rating: 5

This is a great book for a doctor (or medical student) who wants to get an understanding of how to analyze ECG’s in a clinial setting; it is not designed for the technician who simply wants to learn rhythm interpretation. The first half of this books explains how to interpret the 12 lead ECG, and the second half of the book provides 150 practice ECG’s. THis is an excellent book, but there are a few important points about this book that should be considered if you tink that this is the book for you:
1. This books discusses almost none of the basic science of the ECG as do many other ECG books.
2. Dr. Taylor also writes for an audience that knows some basic information about cardiac physiology, so he does not explain much of this either.
3. Many of the practice ECG’s are pretty advanced. You have to distinguish in some of them between pericarditis and massive ST-elevation MI’s (which look pretty similar on the ECG).
4. Much of this book is geared not simply toward ECG interpretation, but toward clinical decision making based on clinical history and ambiguous ECG findings.

Overall an excellent book if one already knows aome cardiovascular physiology and wants to get an understanding of how to apply this to 12 ECG interpretation for the purpose of medical decision making.

http://rapidshare.com/files/111961662/ecg150.pdf
No.i.d
No.i.d
Legjend
Legjend

Numri i postimeve : 2728
PIKE : 4556
Popullariteti Popullariteti : 82
Data e regjistrimit : 26/06/2010
Mosha : 31

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Mbrapsht në krye